Foodies from all over Staten Island gathered this past Sunday for the second Staten Island Restaurant Crawl, sponsored by the Staten Island North Shore Business Association. The crawl, which featured several North Shore restaurants, is the first of two to take place this year.
Then next restaurant crawl is scheduled to take place this fall on September 21, 2014, from 1-5pm.
Last year’s crawl, which brought out over 400 visitors and featured sixteen different Staten Island eateries, successfully attracted Staten Islanders to the North Shore Corridor, a section of developing businesses along Bay Street and Richmond Terrace, spanning from Livingston to Fort Wadsworth.
This year, the crawl included over two-dozen restaurants and brought in hundreds of visitors. As a Staten Island Realtor that loves to feature the happenings on Staten Island North Shore, I think this a restaurant crawl like this is a great way to showcase the diversity of restaurants the North Shore has to offer, all while celebrating community and supporting small businesses.
Stay tuned for information on how to buy tickets to September’s restaurant crawl, which are usually sold at participating restaurants and online through the Staten Island North Shore Business Association website.
And, in the mean time, why not check out some of the local restaurants that participated yesterday?
- Da Noi 138 Fingerboard Rd.; 718-720-1650
- The Phunky Elephant 1271 Bay St.; 718-448-4282
- Rosebank Tavern 1258 Bay St.; 718-447-9423
- Bin 5 1223 Bay St.; 718-448-7275
- Bay Street Luncheonette & Soda Shop 1189 Bay St.; 718-720-0922
- Pronto Pizza 1088 Bay St.; 718-442-3535
- Jackie’s Cake Boutique 1084 Bay St.; 718-477-1770
- Fire Grilled Burgers 1077 Bay St.; 718-816-1740
- Bayou 1072 Bay St.; 718-273-4383
- Toppings 704 Bay St.; 347-825-2697
- Daisy Duke BBQ 691 Bay St.; 718-440-5205
- Dock Street Bar & Grill 691 Bay St.; 718-727-DOCK
- Gatsby’s on the Bay 695 Bay St.; 718-4-GATSBYS
- Lakruwana 668 Bay St.; 347-857-6619
- Tapas 661 Bay St.; 718-448-5800
- Wazobia 611 Bay St.; 718-682-1781
- Jerry’s 637 Diner 637 Bay St.; 718-876-7685
- Vida 381 Van Duzer St.; 718-720-1501
- 120 Bay Café 120 Bay St.; 718-273-7770
- Pier 76 76 Bay St.; 718-447-7437
- Karl’s Klipper 40 Bay St.; 718-720-4442
- Ruddy & Dean 44 Richmond Terr.; 718-816-4400
- Beso 11 Schuyler St.; 718-816-8162
- Jimmie Steiny’s Pub 3 Hyatt St., 718-442-9526
- Leidy’s Shore Inn 748 Richmond Terr.; 718-447-9240
- Blue 1115 Richmond Terr.; 718-273-7777
- Adobe Blues 63 Lafayette Ave.; 718-720-2583
Are you looking to buy a home on Staten Island’s North Shore or surrounding areas? As a native Staten Islander and North Shore resident would love the opportunity to share my knowledge and expertise of the various North Shore neighborhoods that would fit your lifestyle. Contact me on Facebook or Twitter. Even better, my website is full of helpful information about the different North Shore neighborhoods , local businesses, news and events. Don’t forget to check out North Shore Buzz for video interviews and home-buying tips.
There are two kinds of Real Estate professionals… those who understand the emotional and financial complexity of selling or buying a home… and those who don’t.
I hope to meet up with you soon!